Sunday 14 February 2016

4 Words

Everyone's different, everyone would describe them self in a different way. Here are some words that I would, My parents and my teachers would describe me as. These are some words that I would describe me as, creative, talkative, funny and loud. These are some words that my parents would describe me as ,thoughtful, crazy, creative and cleaver. Last but not least the 4 word that describe me from my teachers, corroborative, studious, pedantic and creative. I'm going to chose 4 words from the list that I think fit me the best.Creative, thoughtful,pedantic and collaborative. Creative- I love to make things and or bake and I like to come up with my own ideas and share them with others. Thoughtful-In the morning I would make everyone breakfast, and I would help out my dad to do dinner. Pedantic- I always have to have my room tidy and be at school at on time and the ways that I write have to be the way that I want it to be. Collaborative-I work well with others in a group, I like to share my Ideas and be apart of something more than working alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment