Saturday 19 November 2016

Athletics

On Monday we had our school athletics. My favorite event is high jump, every year I always come second  because I always use to compete in a year older than all my friends so I was with the older kids, but this year since it was my last year the older kids had gone to collage and this year I came first in high jump. I could jump 127 cm.
After that I had 100 m sprints, the first heat was off and just looking at them running made me more nervous, when it came to my heat we had to restart 3 times before we where off and running. In the end of that race I came 4th. The 100 m finals came up and this time we had to restart 5 time( thanks to Edell, haha) but in that race I didn't get a placing.
Up next, long jump. the first time I jumped I fell over before i could jump, I tripped on the mat and stumbled along the sand. The second time was a no jump because my foot was off the mat when I jumped, the last time I jumped was the best so far, but knowing me I stuffed it up; I fell backwards and my hands lay at the start of the sand pit
. Now at shout put, lets not even go there...  haha. in one event some how I hurt my foot, it was swollen ad bruised so I had to sit out the rest of my races. And that was the end of athletics at NPS

No comments:

Post a Comment