Tuesday 4 August 2015

Song remix



See you again Remix
It been a long day without you my waffle and I’ll tell you all about it
when I eat you again, When I eat you again

Damn who knew all the waffles we chewed
all the syrup and food
that I’d be sitting right here cooking you

Bad Blood Remix
Now I‘m stuck with the burnt waffles
ooohh
it’s so sad to think about the waffles that are burnt
cause baby now we got burnt waffles and I don’t think
I can eat them cause I might get sick
And then I can’t eat more waffles , hey!

Remix of Just give me a reason
Tell me that you’ve had enough of this syrup
just give me the waffles just the ordinary waffles
maybe just a little bit of the maple syrup so I can
Love them again

Remix of Sugar
I’m burning baby I’m in the toaster
come get me out before I burn
Syrup , yes please , won’t you come and pour it down on me
I’m not from McDonald's I’m original
yeah you guest it I ‘m a waffle
Syrup , yes please , won’t you come and pour it down on me
I’m right here on your plate I’m not going anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment