Sunday 15 February 2015

Happieness

Doing art and craft make me feel happy because I'm creating something new and there are know limits on what you can do, and its nice to get feedback because you can only get better at what your doing or making.

School makes me feel happy because it's where I meet all my friend and if it wasn't for school I wouldn't know the things that I know, and you can never stop learning.

I love to go to the beach with my family because I love the water and finding thing then beery them for my little sister to fined and she thinks that it's treasurer and I just love to get berried in the sand.

My family make me feel happy because if it wasn't for them I wouldn't do art and craft I wouldn't go to school or the beach so my family makes me feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment